These route designs combine the three Auroa routes into two.
3059 Rahotu South
3040 Rahotu North
3060 Rahotu Secondary
AM – 3059 Rahotu South operates 10mins earlier. Arrives at OHS at the usual time. No change to 3040 Rahotu North.
PM – 3040 Rahotu North operates 20mins early. 3060 Rahotu Secondary operates 20mins late. No change to 3059 Rahotu South.
AM – 3055 Manaia starts 15mins early. 3052 Ihaia/Opua starts 40mins late.
PM – 3052 Ihaia/Opua starts 15mins early. 3055 Manaia starts 20mins late
AM – 3055 first, starting at normal time. Auroa Secondary next, arriving at the normal time. No service to Eltham Road, west of Auroa Road.
PM – 3055 first, starting at normal time. Auroa Secondary next, arriving 15mins late. No service to Eltham Road, west of Auroa Road.
AM – 3051 starts 25mins earlier. 3053 runs 40mins late.
PM – 3051 first, starting 35mins earlier. 3053 runs second, starting from OHS 30mins late.
Routes without an emergency plan
The following routes do not have an emergency plan:
- 3056 – Oeo/Patiki
route change process
The process for making emergency changes to routes is as follows:
- Tracey identifies a driver shortage and decides which emergency route plan will be activated.
- Tracey contacts Greig to advise the activation, Greig updates this page
- Greig sends an email to the Operations group announcing the change.
- Greig sends a text message to affected principals.
- School personnel communicate with their community as previously decided.
- The change remains in effect until further notice – no further communications will occur until the normal route/s are reactivated.
The table below contains a running record of changes to these routes, to assist school staff in identifying changes.